Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RCF Interim service

Just checked my interim service on the car at 5106 miles it was a 10000 mile service so an interim on the 23/5/18 it was for £215

1 hour ago, Bluethunder said:

£375 was what I paid last week for interim service & M.O.T(free mot if you have extended warranty). 

Ok. I have the extended warranty and needed a mot. That will save £49.00

20% off for Gold members if you have it done at Coventry. Just had the ISF and RCF serviced. ISF qualified for cheaper servicing due to being over 5yrs old. RCF was around that price before applying the discount (including MOT).

And not all Lexus labour rates are the same either for any non service menu work so it might be worth shopping around. Lexus Derby share the same franchise site with Toyota and the pricing is maybe more Toyota  but much cheaper than I've others quote here.  

I've booked mine in with Lexus Reading. They won't move on the price. 

Been on line and it seems to be correct. Was hoping for some consideration seening as my RCF is lower on mileage than for its year. 

Could travel around but it would need to be worth the petrol cost. I'm in Oxfordshire.

Done RCF Interim Service and MOT at Lexus Cheltenham and it was £275+£39. If you ask me, it’s the best dealership in the country. And not far away from yourself. I can in put a good word for you if you want. PM me @The Bodyman 😉

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The Bodyman said:

I've booked mine in with Lexus Reading. They won't move on the price. 

Been on line and it seems to be correct. Was hoping for some consideration seening as my RCF is lower on mileage than for its year. 

Could travel around but it would need to be worth the petrol cost. I'm in Oxfordshire.

From my experience with servicing on my car it seems it's just a case of doing it at the given interval possibly for warranty purposes.

Mine had a 10000 miles service done at 5106 miles and the owner was charged £215. My last service a full 20000 mile service was done when the car had 7891 miles on the clock and cost £595.

Just to put this into perspective though if anyone has owned an AMG, Aston Martin etc these service costs are as I always say 'as cheap as chips' plus when you consider how good the warranty is it makes owning an RCF a very attractive sensible proposition.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links