Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

UK made ISF Headers

Hi, i have been doing some work to find a reputable company that can manufacture some excellent UK made headers, who is interested?

my brief is that they are true 100% equal headers

lots of options available for 304 stainless to inco and titanium

Yesssssssssss! 

Ceramic coated if poss, if not then zircotec will do a group deal for those who want that. 

Having my exhaust tips done providing the world does not come to an end. 

Dan. 

7 minutes ago, Twellsie said:

Hi, i have been doing some work to find a reputable company that can manufacture some excellent UK made headers, who is interested?

my brief is that they are true 100% equal headers

lots of options available for 304 stainless to inco and titanium

how much gain are we looking at if keeping the cat

My other questions would be quality assurance and price/ and how these will compare with ppe/sikky.

Barry

Yesss, gains would be as good as Sikky headers if they are long equal lengths and do away with primary cats. I believe there is one isf out there with secondary cats still in place with Sikky headers, headers were ceramic coated plus wrapped to increase exhaust gas heat so the secondary cats would heat up enough to do the emissions reduction task on there own.

Mark.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Irish ISF said:

I'd be interested. Any ballpark figures on price?

ball park for 304 stainless is £3-£5k, but with additional numbers I can bring this down

47 minutes ago, Mark6pot said:

Yesss, gains would be as good as Sikky headers if they are long equal lengths and do away with primary cats. I believe there is one isf out there with secondary cats still in place with Sikky headers, headers were ceramic coated plus wrapped to increase exhaust gas heat so the secondary cats would heat up enough to do the emissions reduction task on there own.

Mark.

pretty sure Sikky headers are not equal length

15 hours ago, Cactus said:

how much gain are we looking at if keeping the cat

My other questions would be quality assurance and price/ and how these will compare with ppe/sikky.

Barry

price answered above, its hugely dependent on the interest, if we can get 5 sets i am pretty sure they will come in cheaper than Sikky/PPE, my background is in sheet metal and fabrication and now work for a large UK car manufacturer sourcing items like this, so know what I am looking for in a supplier, these guys are top notch!!

They work on some pretty nice stuff!

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Twellsie said:

price answered above, its hugely dependent on the interest, if we can get 5 sets i am pretty sure they will come in cheaper than Sikky/PPE, my background is in sheet metal and fabrication and now work for a large UK car manufacturer sourcing items like this, so know what I am looking for in a supplier, these guys are top notch!!

They work on some pretty nice stuff!

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

Cool i trust you. But obviously, price is important in this, if its 5k that is more expensive than the alternatives... 

barry

6 hours ago, Twellsie said:

ball park for 304 stainless is £3-£5k, but with additional numbers I can bring this down

Does that include fitting?  Apparently it's a b*tch of the job, certainly for your average owner....

21 hours ago, Vinaypatel said:

Could possibly be interested, I can get PPE headers for around £1600 Imported 

how do you do that buddy, thats cheaper than you can buy them in the States!!

On 3/24/2020 at 3:26 PM, Twellsie said:

how do you do that buddy, thats cheaper than you can buy them in the States!!

There was a group buy going on about a month ago or so. I’ve heard they’re going to be doing another one so fingers crossed 

• 3 months later...

Hi guys I’ve just been quoted for a full custom header Job at £1550 do you think this is a good price it includes VAT, the company that is willing to do it is IWS developments, you can see them on officially gassed last video he upload with his new exhaust on his Audi. 
I’m sure if we can get a group buy going the manifolds could be much cheaper just throwing it out there.

regards 

vinay 

• Like 1

They should do you a good deal if it's a new product. I'm guessing you'll be lending them your vehicle for their development? Normally they'd give if you it for half price or something, as they have not had to source a vehicle to use. From then on people can buy them off the shelf for full price without the need to visit them.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 11:52 AM, Toothy said:

They should do you a good deal if it's a new product. I'm guessing you'll be lending them your vehicle for their development? Normally they'd give if you it for half price or something, as they have not had to source a vehicle to use. From then on people can buy them off the shelf for full price without the need to visit them.

I think they wanted the car for a week to make a bespoke exhaust but it’s not half price as he said they don’t get many isfs

I had my headers replaced, labour costs are around £1100 without the parts, the subframe has to come off to gain access, Lexus state engine out although that isn’t the case, Roheel had issues with his and thought they were cracked, was gaskets in the end BUT they removed the subframe after mine were done and actually said it was a faster and a better way to gain access......any kind of titanium or S/S will require some additional heat shielding/wire harness protection due to additional heat, Ryo’s costs at Lexus we’re around £2500 ish in labour......this definitely isn’t for the “spanner n hammer man”......please do the research prior to the nod for work to commence