Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2003 GS430 Sport Project

Baldguy

Just over a month ago I bought this 2003 GS430 Sport as a daily driver so I could keep the miles down on my other cars and also have a little bit of a project, It was my son that got me looking at Lexus as a comfortable V8 cruiser and the fact that he'll probably buy it off me in a year or so.....

I was looking for a lower miler Mk2 GS Sport and wanted the much rarer 430 V8, this popped up and although I didnt like the look of it that previous owners had done, I could see through it all and many weeks of work have been completed to change it back to standard.... So here are 5 pics of when i bought it... Awful tints, wheels, smoked rear lights, non sport grill, no rear spoiler and a pair of drainpipe exhausts that droned

And then 5 more pics with freshly sourced re meshed grill and spoiler newly painted, a new set of red rear fogs, new set of standard Sport refurbed alloys, The exhaust now mdified to not drone and smaller tail pipes, awful tints removed and the MOT must have been done by Stevie Wonder in January as many of the front suspension arms were beyond road legal so these have been replaced.

It now looks and drives as it should, I've still to source the rear side window "Sport" stickers that I guess will be like rocking horse doodoo to find but it now is soooooo much better in every way....

Screenshot_20200202-165724_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200202-165738_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200202-165756_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200202-165818_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200202-165834_eBay.jpg

IMG-20200318-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20200318-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20200318-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20200318-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20200318-WA0027.jpg

• Like 2

Everyone has their own taste, but the original owner not only had this car MOT'd by Stevie Wonder but he styled it too.... I just dont understand some peoples taste.....

Definitely looking much nicer and better,well done,I always believe in making cars look better but seems some just take it too far and make it stand out like a sore thumb lol😁🤪🙃