Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Im in the same boat. My 1st MOT and service  is due on 20th April and my car was booked in to Bristol Lexus this Friday. Like the cars above, mine has done very little mileage since it’s last service so I’m not that bothered about the service and MOT not being done in time. However, I was also intending to extend my warranty and have tried to contact Lexus via email on several occasions to do this but have not been successful. I hope that they do extend the warranty over this period, even though it is unlikely a claim will be required! 

10 minutes ago, F.A. said:

Im in the same boat. My 1st MOT and service  is due on 20th April and my car was booked in to Bristol Lexus this Friday. Like the cars above, mine has done very little mileage since it’s last service so I’m not that bothered about the service and MOT not being done in time. However, I was also intending to extend my warranty and have tried to contact Lexus via email on several occasions to do this but have not been successful. I hope that they do extend the warranty over this period, even though it is unlikely a claim will be required! 

well that’s what they said to me... I would try and get an answer out of them if you can. They responded to me super quickly. I used the address in the email that Lexus sent me. Might go to a dedicated team. I know that they’ve furloughed most people, so it might be the only team left!

• Like 1