Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Isf aftermarket exhaust

So any more interest on the h&s?The lead time on this is 4 weeks from ordering/ they are working atm during this pandemic.

So far

@Axeboy

? @Chunder

? @FTBBCVoodoo

Barry

ps: they said this:

Business isn't too bad at the moment so fingers crossed. If for example  you can get 3 -5 ( you and the 2 others ) and  they all gone for the 2nd  cat delete with or without X pipe best price is £1050 each excluding shipping £25 and the VAT = £ 1290 ( saving of £138 per system )

Edited by Cactus

On 3/29/2020 at 3:53 PM, Arqum said:

Sounds ideal!!! Any pics and hows the remote control valves holding up? 

theres a few pics on my profile, the valves working perfectly but I do only use it when the road salting stops I can imagine that would give it some grief.

@Cactus to be honest I am looking to get rid of the ISF once all this has blown over.  I test drove an FK8 Type R the week before lockdown and fell in love.

If I was 100% keeping the ISF then I would be in for this deal so bad timing for me at the moment.

Even if you had to pay full whack, you will not be disappointed with an H&S.

@FTBBCVoodoo no problem! Thanks for letting me know.

CTR! I test drove one a year ago, i liked it too. But for me, the styling is still too over the top for me. you gonna go for the special edition? with the yellow or blue.
And have they solved the clutch grind issue when cold? do you know. I rmb that was an issue when this was first released.

i will probably go for the h&s either way. Just dunno how long this pandemic will last as i cant fit them myself.

barry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@ISF V8 JAY you referring to the exhaust? best mod. Improves driving experience as you get more of the v8 growl at lower rpm as opposed to have to always rev it to open the second intake to enjoy any sound.
I have spent more time using the paddle as a result as well to get more out of the exhaust.  

barry

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 10:37 AM, Cactus said:

@ISF V8 JAY you referring to the exhaust? best mod. Improves driving experience as you get more of the v8 growl at lower rpm as opposed to have to always rev it to open the second intake to enjoy any sound.
I have spent more time using the paddle as a result as well to get more out of the exhaust.  

barry

I was constantly using the paddles before, It’s definitely a must have if you own a ISF!!

Any views on resonator removal?.....I had a system made and fitted which had the resonator removed BUT this definitely has given the car a drone, although done 2 years ago the 2600 mile drive to Spain and back made it to the point of having a resonator re-installed, any one had the same??

• 3 months later...