Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LEXUS TWICKENHAM

PeteTP

Hello,

May I please throw out a question, to the body (sorry!) of the LOC community, regarding Lexus Twickenham? Has anyone had any dealings good or bad over the last year or two with the Sales Dept? How was your experience? Did you deal with a particular member of the Sales Team? Did you buy from them? Would you recommend them?

I suppose, upon reflection, I’m gently asking for a review. If there is a club member with some knowledge or wisdom of this dealership I’d be very pleased if they would share it. If you’d prefer to be discreet, then just say and PM me instead.

All information gratefully received and no morsel too trivial. TVM in anticipation.

PeteTxP

Hi,

I'm on my 4th Lexus, 3 of which were bought used from Lexus Twickenham over the last 8 years, which must say something in itself. My experiences have all been positive. Obviously, like all Lexus dealers they don't like giving big discounts , but I've always ended up with a deal I could live with. Servicing has been fine apart  from one instance where things were not up to their usual standard , but they sorted it out pretty quickly once I had drawn it to their attention.

All in all, as car dealers go they are Ok in my experience.

Graham

Thanks Graham,

That all sounds pretty decent. In my view it’s not so much the error but much more about the way you put it right.  Did you deal with any particular member of their Sales Team? 

Appreciate you sharing your experiences - TVM.

PeteTxP

The Sales guys I've dealt with in thempast  are Marcus Powling in 2012 and James Greenaway in 2019. Both easy to deal with.  I can"t remember who I bought my GSF from but I think he's left anyway. I see you're some way away in Suffolk, are you thinking of buying via the net?

Graham

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your contribution - all noted.

Think most car outlets have closed. The one in question certainly has for the foreseeable. I don’t have the kahoonas to buy remotely. Seeing is believing. Touching is even better. If I were to pursue thIs proposition I’d have no option other than to travel to Middlesex. That would only be undertaken after a satisfactory form of due diligence to minimise the chances of it wasting everyone’s time. Hope that makes sense.

Thus far, this dealership sounds to be ok as not had any members sounding alarm bells or notes of caution. However, this thread is but young!!

PeteTxP