Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top 3 Things you didn't know about the ISF

As  the car has been parked for a longer period than I have driven it 😔 I have noticed some things I have not seen in any reviews. The top 3 are

1. The Interior & mirror puddle lights come on as you approach the car in the dark without having to unlock it. 
  2. The bonnet is aluminium and the outside vertical face of the boot lid is a fibreglass or composite material
  3. The hands free voice command is not bad for a 10yr old car.

1. Yep

2. Interesting. Didnt know that.

3. Gave up trying to transfer my phone book. It's as if the software is from a previous century.

4. How about a number 4. The dipping wing mirrors when in reverse only work when the mirror adjust switch is in the L position.

1 hour ago, gb1600e said:

1. Yep

2. Interesting. Didnt know that.

3. Gave up trying to transfer my phone book. It's as if the software is from a previous century.

4. How about a number 4. The dipping wing mirrors when in reverse only work when the mirror adjust switch is in the L position.

4. The lefy one dips when the mirror switch is on the left, the right one if the switch is on the right. 

12 hours ago, NothernDan said:

4. The lefy one dips when the mirror switch is on the left, the right one if the switch is on the right. 

Mine dips on both with the switch on L. 😂

1 hour ago, dman2004 said:

Mine dips on both with the switch on L. 😂

I was gonna say the same! Glad i am not on this.

barry

21 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Is yours different to ours then? 🤔

46 minutes ago, gb1600e said:

Is yours different to ours then? 🤔

Looks like it is. Just been out and tested it to make sure I wasn't going mad. 

Unique 😁😁😁

You have to move the right door mirror into your preferred position when in reverse to program it. It will then drop with the left when the switch is in L. A lot of people don't program the right mirror because they still want some sight of what's behind them and usually parallel park on the left.

I watched a car wow video where Matt girly laugh was all excited about a 2019 100k BMW dipping it's mirrors on reverse..... He knows nothing about gearboxes either. So I don't believe a word he says about anything else. But the stick of truth doesn't lie.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk