Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just hello from a newbie

Localhero

Hello to everyone, I am 69 years young  I have had 3 toyota rav4s spanning the last nearly 25 yrs and still have one, going through something of a late life crisis always dreamed of Lexus but could not afford one, decided to look for a weekend soft top that would accommodate my small dog (a havanese) so I am now the very proud owner of an Sc 430🤔will try and put up photos when I learn how, technically I am a bit thick!

• Like 7

Hi Stewart and welcome to the LOC.

I too keep hankering over the SC430.....ever since one left me standing at traffic lights with my LS400.

If you want to post photographs look below the text box and you will see a paper clip and “Click to choose files” click on the words and this should open your files, click on your photo file and select your photograph.

7 hours ago, Localhero said:

Hello to everyone, I am 69 years young  I have had 3 toyota rav4s spanning the last nearly 25 yrs and still have one, going through something of a late life crisis always dreamed of Lexus but could not afford one, decided to look for a weekend soft top that would accommodate my small dog (a havanese) so I am now the very proud owner of an Sc 430🤔will try and put up photos when I learn how, technically I am a bit thick!

Welcome Stuart. I am sure that you will enjoy both the SC and this Forum.

Lots of piccies when you are ready please and is your very nice golf course now closed?

Welcome on board Stuart. I am jealous, great car, and I will look out for you when we are allowed,  out as I drive through North Wales. Enjoy and I look forward to the piccies, Roger

20 hours ago, RgrWynne said:

Welcome on board Stuart. I am jealous, great car, and I will look out for you when we are allowed,  out as I drive through North Wales. Enjoy and I look forward to the piccies, Roger

Thanks to all for welcome I think I have managed a couple of piccies for now  but something popped up about lack of memory,  don't know if this means me ! Or my tablet

20200320_142004.jpg

20200320_141259.jpg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Localhero said:

Thanks to all for welcome I think I have managed a couple of piccies for now  but something popped up about lack of memory,  don't know if this means me ! Or my tablet

20200320_142004.jpg

20200320_141259.jpg

Perfect for summer motoring........if we are allowed out 😂😂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 11:57 AM, Localhero said:

Hello and welcome!! The SC is a lovely car