Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS500h. Is there any difference between Takumi and Premier?

According to the Lexus UK website the 500h is available in 3 "Grades" 

LS From £76,900
F-Sport from £84,300
Takumi from £102,915 

I don't know what spec the Premier was though 😕

I think, and don't hold me to this, the LS from £76900 is the petrol twin turbo. Not available in the UK.

The F Sport from £84300, rear 2wd, sports pedals, 2 zone climate, 10 spoke wheels, fabric interior.

Premier Model, from £98000 All 4wd, 4 zone climate, front seat mounted entertainment screens for rear seat passengers, plus everything else really, Looks like they are now only supplying the Takumi spec, which is the Premier spec, with the upgraded Kiroko cut glass interior door handle surrounds and the hand pleated door cards,

This is from memory when researching for mine, their "configure your LS" website does seem a bit confusing.

9 hours ago, graham8370 said:

I think, and don't hold me to this, the LS from £76900 is the petrol twin turbo. Not available in the UK.

The F Sport from £84300, rear 2wd, sports pedals, 2 zone climate, 10 spoke wheels, fabric interior.

Premier Model, from £98000 All 4wd, 4 zone climate, front seat mounted entertainment screens for rear seat passengers, plus everything else really, Looks like they are now only supplying the Takumi spec, which is the Premier spec, with the upgraded Kiroko cut glass interior door handle surrounds and the hand pleated door cards,

This is from memory when researching for mine, their "configure your LS" website does seem a bit confusing.

Great, thanks, so in essence, they are the same

Are you happy with yours?

Yes, very. Only problem I've had is I had a Heart Attack the week-end after I bought it (don't think buying it bought that on) so in Hospital for a week, not allowed to drive for 4 weeks, an op. on my carotid artery so not allowed to drive for another week and now we're in lockdown. I've put about 3k miles on in nearly 9 months. But, no regrets, great car.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, graham8370 said:

the hand pleated door cards,

even my old and tired Ls400 has this very very expensive feature  .... wow, at least £2000 a door card I bet :wink3:

Malc

1 hour ago, Malc said:

even my old and tired Ls400 has this very very expensive feature  .... wow, at least £2000 a door card I bet :wink3:

Malc

No Malc, not pleated doors like this...………...

On 4/5/2020 at 1:05 AM, BMCWP said:

According to the Lexus UK website the 500h is available in 3 "Grades" 

LS From £76,900
F-Sport from £84,300
Takumi from £102,915 

I don't know what spec the Premier was though 😕

Don't forget there is also a premium pack or whatever it is called you can buy for a basic version.

It is an equivalent to Luxury grade before the global change in 2019.

If it helps, here's the brochure for the LS in February, which has the Premier listed rather than the Takumi.

There isn't an LS brochure at the moment, but when there is you can always compare!

In the beginning, it was much easier.  You just got an LS, and it had everything!

: o )

Lexus_LS_e-brochure.pdf

8 hours ago, scythe said:

You just got an LS, and it had everything!

the blessed simplicity of olden times eh !

It started about 32 years ago with the very first Ls400 .....  absolutely everything ...... Ls ........ Luxury Saloon eh !

Malc

10 hours ago, scythe said:

If it helps, here's the brochure for the LS in February, which has the Premier listed rather than the Takumi.

There isn't an LS brochure at the moment, but when there is you can always compare!

In the beginning, it was much easier.  You just got an LS, and it had everything!

: o )

Lexus_LS_e-brochure.pdf 9.65 MB · 4 downloads

great, thanks!