Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Paint Headlights Or Not?

Colin P

should I get my headlights sprayed black or white or should i leave them as standard?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. should I get my headlights sprayed black or white or should i leave them as standard?

• Paint Black
    • Paint White
    • Leave as Standard (silver)

Hi,

I am curently in the process of removing the orange bit from my lights and now they are separated i'm wondering if i should get the silver part sprayed or not? I was thinking that black might look nice due to the wheels and tints but didnt know if it would look crap, so basically

help!

(You can view my car by clicking on my signature to my garage)

with the revisions to the is200 range, will these new tinted headlights be available for us to buy and are they the same as the jdm ones from overseas?

go for white mate, like mats monster.

with the revisions to the is200 range, will these new tinted headlights be available for us to buy and are they the same as the jdm ones from overseas?

go for white mate, like mats monster.

New headlights are not the same as JDM and will not be a straight fit.

Although somebody is working on fitting a new set as we speak :shutit:

Matt's look great - white on white..

I took it that the tinted headlights would just be darker glass or something so are they actually going to be painted the same as the body colour? That would be quality (and mean I could maybe buy a set without dicking about cos I'm crap at DIY!)

White IS300 with Black Head lights and a few extra mods B)

That doesn't look too bad, guess if you did go down the black route you could get Scott's CWest style eyebrows off eBay as they're like the one's in that pic.

I still prefer white though.

And that's the bonnet where the owner's been shagging fat birds again!

ok well i left them standard (due to the fact that the whole operation didnt go too well when they were put back together!) so, I want to buy some new headlights and get them sprayed, so, if anyone has any spare PM me with prices!

If i do spray them white i think it would look better without the eyebrows

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links