Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Genuine Wiper Blade Rubber Refils

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get genuine wiper blade rubber refills online?  I'm looking to get a set delivered as my local Lexus is shut due to the current Covid-19 situation so was wondering whether it was possible to get some online.

I have a IS220D 06 which has a 20" and a 22" blade.

Does anyone know what the Lexus part number is?  Everywhere I search online, sites only seem to want to sell non-genuine rubber (if I'm lucky to find just rubber) or wiper arms!!

Thanks

Hi @cosmarchy

How about:

Complete 20" Denso Hybrid

Complete 22" Denso Hybrid

These are the OEM parts from EuroCar Parts via eBay, but check on EuroCar Parts main website first as they often have a 50% off 'introductory offer'.

P.S. Ignore the slightly strange descriptions on the eBay listings.

Andrew

Edited by C Andrew Green
Added PS

@leelacey17 I've just looked on their website and cannot see any rubber refills, only the whole blades, so I'll drop them an email and see what they can do.

@C Andrew GreenThe titles and descriptions of the links are for the whole wiper blades and not the rubbers.  Thanks any way.

[mention=60308]leelacey17[/mention] I've just looked on their website and cannot see any rubber refills, only the whole blades, so I'll drop them an email and see what they can do.
[mention=58595]C Andrew Green[/mention]The titles and descriptions of the links are for the whole wiper blades and not the rubbers.  Thanks any way.
Just buy the whole thing it's so much easier. Probably cheaper as well.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

[mention=12144]steve2006[/mention] Many thanks for the info.  I have just sent an email to LexusPartsDirect to see what they can do for me.

I would definitely go for refills. They are so much better than getting the complete Bosch or denso ones. I’ve tried both of these, and find them both to be not so good. Luckily I kept the original wiper arms in the shed. Took them to the main Lexus dealer and they fitted the refills FOC. They are so much better. No shuddering, no noise and most importantly absolutely no residue or smear left behind. The difference was night and day.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

I tend to find it is cheaper to get direct from Lexus (either lexus part direct, or some dealers have an eBay presence) ... I've always found Euro car parts to be more expensive and last time they sent the wrong type for my IS200d, a real pain to get them swapped out...

I purchased complete Denso blades from ECP for my RX450h last year at reasonable cost and have found them to be great.  It was just as well I collected them though because with the the first pair that was offered, one was of the wrong length. 

Cool,think it's the best colour to have especially in f sport guise,have you done anything to yours?

Agreed, I searched high and low for this colour in the f-sport. Had to travel to Leeds to get. Well worth it though. It’s a super rare colour. Only f-sport gear shifter that’s it. Looked into getting a remap, but apparently it can’t be done.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk