Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheeler Dealers featuring the LS400 was again repeated this afternoon on Quest Ch 12 (on my telly).  First shown on Discovery in 2006. The two cars featured were N615PYP  and  J375BWB.  Wonder where they are now.

guess they used non OEM suspension parts etc and they had a very limited life thereafter .....  these cars were deemed not worthy to be properly looked after at some stage by their owners ...  sad really coz they are now just about " classics  " and quite sought after

AND of course much much cheaper to keep on the road with repairs than equivalent Mercs BMWs Audis and of course ridiculous Bentleys

Malc

Whereas I enjoyed the old W140 S class with its Emblem,I'm now happy to have a rarer (?)  Classic Lexus. I checked up the Silver Aston Martin driven by Bond the other day (time on my hands?) Last MOT'd 2017. Perhaps it doesn't now need an MOT on reflection. 

those two old Ls400s did need MOTs for sure

It's not many owners would however put more money into the car for repairs than the car's worth on the open market at that time

I remember last year ( or maybe the one before ) i put about £2.5k into her with 4 x UCAs, cam belt waterpump 4 new tyres etc and knowing sh'es good to go for another 10 years at hopefully minimal excess maintenance costs ....  a bit of an act of faith i guess, especially when last August I had the write-off after all that work completed BUT I could buy her back from the insurers and repair the silly little door squidge for relatively little money ..........

Malc

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links