Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav Diagrams

Hi All!

I’m just wondering (hoping) someone out there has the wiring diagrams for the OEM sat nav in the IS200.

I’m getting my Lex tomorrow :D and plan to start modding straight away, I don’t wanna get the wrong wires!!!! :crybaby:

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

As far as I'm aware the Sat Nav will NOT work if the OEM headunit is removed so if you want to keep it you won't be able to upgrade the headunit. But I think you can add a sub and upgrade the speakers and still keep it.

Gavin :)

I've asked in the a/v forums without luck, I've got the converter on order which outputs the NTSC RGB which is needed by the OEM screen, I just need to know which wires are the RGB input etc.

is this not what you are sort of trying to do??

I guess you may be able to modify the sync to the panel for 50Hz or 60Hz, though would be easier just to do something like Geoffers. And less risk!

Steve AudioX is the man who has info on the wiring.

TOP MAN!!!!

I could still do with the diagrams but at least this is a point in the right direction.

I have seen this thred b4 but I must have missed that bit.

I PM'd steve on the 5th but I guess he's a very busy man!

Hopfully I'll get it done soon.

Thanks again

Thanks Steve!!!!

Has anyone told you what a top bloke you are!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

I Only have 12hrs to go till I pick up the Lex!!!!!!! :D :driving: :D

Hi Colin

Judy is about to put the detials on a WORD DOC while I hit the pub... If I then e-mail it over to you (PM of your e-mail address required) then LOC is more then welcome to post it on the knowledgebase and add a link to it from here.

Meanwhile hows the new toy :)

I had the same issue when changing my headunit would the nav still work ?

thank *** for Mr electircal ( My dad ) he worked out how to by pass the headunit so my nav still works without the original headunit.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links