Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another RCF review by sarah

2 minutes ago, The Bodyman said:

Hey. I've seen that rear bumper spoiler somewhere before  😉

Imitation is the best form of flattery 🙂

Well if Doug Da Manure can get millions of views for his rather crap reviews this should do okay, the one he did on the Mini Clubvan as well as the RCF is unforgivable.

Does anyone else find how Doug Demuro speaks incredibly annoying?  Which is a shame since I generally like the cars he reviews.

As for the above review, whilst the subject matter is definitely worthy of a watch, I wish it was conducted by someone who wasn't so wooden in their delivery.  Also, she has a very strange habit of not blinking during some of the close up segments :confused1:

Really enjoy her reviews. She's so dry and I find it humerous.

Not entirely sure if I'm laughing at her or the delibarance and I doubt I'll ever figure that out 

2 hours ago, Bluethunder said:

Couldn't watch the full video.. She's terrible(her delivery). My favourite car reviewer on youtube is Savagegeese. His review of the RCF is the best I've seen.

Savagegeese is fantastic.

I did not realise how much work went into the RCF over and above the standard RC until I watched his video.

2 hours ago, V8ORBUST said:

Savagegeese is fantastic.

I did not realise how much work went into the RCF over and above the standard RC until I watched his video.

Me too! There's a lot of detail in his reviews that you won't get from the others.

Agree with the above, I only stumbled onto SG a few months back but have been working through his reviews. I enjoyed his Mx5 series too, lots and lots of extra info and detail you dont get in most other reviews.

23 hours ago, Bluethunder said:

Couldn't watch the full video.. She's terrible(her delivery). My favourite car reviewer on youtube is Savagegeese. His review of the RCF is the best I've seen.

Agreed, his review of the GSF was also brilliant - best US / Canadian reviewer on the tube. 

On 4/20/2020 at 1:22 PM, Shahpor said:

Does anyone else find how Doug Demuro speaks incredibly annoying? Yes he is a complete Throbber  Which is a shame since I generally like the cars he reviews.

As for the above review, whilst the subject matter is definitely worthy of a watch, I wish it was conducted by someone who wasn't so wooden in their delivery.  Also, she has a very strange habit of not blinking during some of the close up segments :confused1: Anyone who scores cars in 'Beans & Penguins' cant be taken seriously 🙁

She's an ex military mechanic. Knows her way round a car. I imagine it's very difficult talking to a camera yourself and then doing all your own editing etc. Talented lady. She has ignored all my marriage proposals tho ;)

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Comedian said:

She's an ex military mechanic.

I wonder if the US military mechanics are as filthy as our REME craftsmen?

19 hours ago, MNMJ said:

I wonder if the US military mechanics are as filthy as our REME craftsmen?

My wife worked at REME TA at Bordon Camp for some time.

On 4/23/2020 at 12:44 PM, B1RMA said:

My wife worked at REME TA at Bordon Camp for some time.

Bordon Camp used to throw some great parties