Paul Brooksbank

JD Power Surprise Result.

Recommended Posts

I read an article today in which it was claimed that 85% of all French and German cars built are still on the road. Then I turned the page to discover that the other 15% made it home! 

 

😌

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really lol, have you got a link please 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chortle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.