For anybody interested there is a 2017 LC 500 coming up for Auction on the BCA Website. 20,000 miles.

Do you know the vehicle? I'd assume this is an ex Toyota GB press or staff vehicle as they put them through BCA when they are done and are normally purchased by Lexus dealers.

Hi Colin it is White reg no GGZ 8383.

You have to be a registered bona fida trader, to be eligible to bid, Cheers, Roger

Northern Irish plate. Been on used.lexus.co.uk before according to a google image search - dealer that had it must be selling it on.

White, as you say, with a red interior.

Has this auction happened and any idea if the car sold .If it did,would expect significant reduction in value from earlier this year.

Thanks.

Hi AJ, the LC500 is only available to trade buyers as I indicated. I am not one so do not have access, but I can no longer find it which probably suggests a sale. Colin may know more, but sorry can’t help, Rgds, Roger 

Thanks Roger.

Only interested out of curiosity.

Like most people,I am interested in what effect this awful virus will have on the motor market.

AJ.

prices haven't gone down much

a few Lexus approved vehicles that reduced their price a little, increased their PCP APR a lot, so monthly payment is actually more.