Recommended Posts

I’ve trawled the manual and pressed every button in sight but can’t see anything to view the TPMS.  Youtube shows the pressures indicated on yankee models but do ours have anything?  2020 Takumi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have certainly got the feature.

Have you looked in the Info Panel in the middle of your Instrument Panel ?

Tel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our 2019 NX Takumi only has tyre pressure warning but not the pressure measurement display. However, my LC does have this feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Settings (instrument centre console) scroll through until you find it. TPMS in there, It's a press and let go. It doesn't read the pressure, just that they're all balanced - 2020 model F-Sport so would assume it's the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve scrolled through the centre display and can’t find it.  
 

Can you be more specific.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Don,

 

As a newbie to the model (I’m v lucky to have a Takumi) I can’t claim any experience or depth of knowledge. Nevertheless, what I can say is that if you use the info button on your steering wheel to access the information display on the LHS of your speedometer....using the owner’s manual below you should find what you’re after.

Hope that is of help and apologies if you’ve already found a solution. I won’t disclose which village I deprived of an idiot.

Pete

CF604FA7-E0D0-4CCF-B419-8A1041563ADC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2020 at 6:46 AM, PeteTP said:

Hi Don,

 

As a newbie to the model (I’m v lucky to have a Takumi) I can’t claim any experience or depth of knowledge. Nevertheless, what I can say is that if you use the info button on your steering wheel to access the information display on the LHS of your speedometer....using the owner’s manual below you should find what you’re after.

Hope that is of help and apologies if you’ve already found a solution. I won’t disclose which village I deprived of an idiot.

Pete

CF604FA7-E0D0-4CCF-B419-8A1041563ADC.jpeg

Hi Pete. 

Thanks for your efforts but it’s definitely gone from the 2020 model.  I think they’ve changed the system. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, how strange. I collected mine last Friday and my system works in line with the manual. Maybe mine is an ‘old’ model 
 

Pete 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2020 at 8:04 PM, PeteTP said:

Oh, how strange. I collected mine last Friday and my system works in line with the manual. Maybe mine is an ‘old’ model 
 

Pete 

You bought it as new Pete?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes sir, I did.

 

Pete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve just been and checked again.  This is the first setting I get;

 

CFAA9-F83-464-A-4926-BB4-E-D9251322-B671
 

and if I go into that all I get is this.   Are you saying you can see the individual tyre pressures?

9-AE11043-184-C-4-E1-C-A0-E9-6162-F7192-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’ve just released a manual dated July 2020 and this confirms, it’s gone from the latest version;

 

43-D736-CE-E245-47-DB-8-FC1-2-D76-A8999-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picture paints 1000 words; I have a different instrument cluster. Hmmmm....that’s because I have an ES!!!! Sorry for creating confusion🙄.

 

Pete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PeteTP said:

Picture paints 1000 words; I have a different instrument cluster. Hmmmm....that’s because I have an ES!!!! Sorry for creating confusion🙄.

 

Pete

Haha!  This is mine Pete;

IMG_2257.thumb.jpeg.38b54dc36dd96e1b1ed037d79918a61e.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rest my case m’lord!!😁👍

Pete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.