I’ve trawled the manual and pressed every button in sight but can’t see anything to view the TPMS.  Youtube shows the pressures indicated on yankee models but do ours have anything?  2020 Takumi.

You have certainly got the feature.

Have you looked in the Info Panel in the middle of your Instrument Panel ?

Tel

Our 2019 NX Takumi only has tyre pressure warning but not the pressure measurement display. However, my LC does have this feature.

Settings (instrument centre console) scroll through until you find it. TPMS in there, It's a press and let go. It doesn't read the pressure, just that they're all balanced - 2020 model F-Sport so would assume it's the same.

I’ve scrolled through the centre display and can’t find it.  

Can you be more specific.   

Hi Don,

As a newbie to the model (I’m v lucky to have a Takumi) I can’t claim any experience or depth of knowledge. Nevertheless, what I can say is that if you use the info button on your steering wheel to access the information display on the LHS of your speedometer....using the owner’s manual below you should find what you’re after.

Hope that is of help and apologies if you’ve already found a solution. I won’t disclose which village I deprived of an idiot.

Pete

CF604FA7-E0D0-4CCF-B419-8A1041563ADC.jpeg

On 7/8/2020 at 6:46 AM, PeteTP said:

Hi Don,

As a newbie to the model (I’m v lucky to have a Takumi) I can’t claim any experience or depth of knowledge. Nevertheless, what I can say is that if you use the info button on your steering wheel to access the information display on the LHS of your speedometer....using the owner’s manual below you should find what you’re after.

Hope that is of help and apologies if you’ve already found a solution. I won’t disclose which village I deprived of an idiot.

Pete

CF604FA7-E0D0-4CCF-B419-8A1041563ADC.jpeg

Hi Pete. 

Thanks for your efforts but it’s definitely gone from the 2020 model.  I think they’ve changed the system. 

Oh, how strange. I collected mine last Friday and my system works in line with the manual. Maybe mine is an ‘old’ model 

Pete 

On 7/9/2020 at 8:04 PM, PeteTP said:

Oh, how strange. I collected mine last Friday and my system works in line with the manual. Maybe mine is an ‘old’ model 

Pete 

You bought it as new Pete?

Yes sir, I did.

Pete

I’ve just been and checked again.  This is the first setting I get;

CFAA9-F83-464-A-4926-BB4-E-D9251322-B671

and if I go into that all I get is this.   Are you saying you can see the individual tyre pressures?

9-AE11043-184-C-4-E1-C-A0-E9-6162-F7192-

They’ve just released a manual dated July 2020 and this confirms, it’s gone from the latest version;

43-D736-CE-E245-47-DB-8-FC1-2-D76-A8999-

Picture paints 1000 words; I have a different instrument cluster. Hmmmm....that’s because I have an ES!!!! Sorry for creating confusion🙄.

Pete

6 hours ago, PeteTP said:

Picture paints 1000 words; I have a different instrument cluster. Hmmmm....that’s because I have an ES!!!! Sorry for creating confusion🙄.

Pete

Haha!  This is mine Pete;

IMG_2257.thumb.jpeg.38b54dc36dd96e1b1ed037d79918a61e.jpeg

I rest my case m’lord!!😁👍

Pete