Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yes - it should be an AGM Battery. The original was a Panasonic, which you are unlikely to find in UK. I'd be looking at a Yuasa YBX9027 (but check for yourself that this would be correct,.) Other brands are available.

The Battery in my 2014 GS300h is a Panasonic S65D26L.  On it has this text: 20HR 57ah CCA 450A D26 (JIS). If you go for the Yuasa that John recommends then you might want to know the dimensions of my Panasonic one. I measured it to be circa:   width of 25cm, depth of 17cm & height of 21cm. The positive terminal is on the right. Please let us know how you get on as I'll be needing a replacement sooner or later.

On looking at the Yuasa YBX9027 dimensions there may be a slight problem on height. I measured the Panasonic's height as circa 17 cm not including the terminals. The top of the Battery is flat. However the Yuasa's height is 19cm including the terminals and the middle of the Battery where the Lexus' clamp goes across is also at this height. So it could be that you will not be able to replace the floor covering with the Yuasa & still keep a flat boot.