Mine haven't worked since I got the car. Is there a separate fuse for them or is it more likely pump issue in which case is it a difficult job?

Jamie silly question but have you tried them with the headlights on first(common mistake)?

• Like 1

They get bunged up easily. If you don’t use them from time to time and forget they are there...

8 hours ago, scudney said:

Jamie silly question but have you tried them with the headlights on first(common mistake)?

Exactly what I was about to say!

Yeah lights definitely on. They don't seem to pop out or anything so assuming no power. before I start pulling things apart I thught Id see if fuses as always easiest option :)

You reminded me that I had headlamp washers as I never use them. Had to check the manual to find how to operate, and bingo they work perfectly. Just changed the windscreen wipers, although they were ok, for the discounted denso ones I bought earlier from ECP. They are not the same as the Lexus ones which have an extra metal wind deflector on them. The seem ok and work fine, but I am keeping the old ones and will buy just the rubber inserts from Lexus as I did 5 years ago, if they are not as good.cheers, Roger

2 hours ago, RgrWynne said:

You reminded me that I had headlamp washers as I never use them. Had to check the manual to find how to operate, and bingo they work perfectly. Just changed the windscreen wipers, although they were ok, for the discounted denso ones I bought earlier from ECP. They are not the same as the Lexus ones which have an extra metal wind deflector on them. The seem ok and work fine, but I am keeping the old ones and will buy just the rubber inserts from Lexus as I did 5 years ago, if they are not as good.cheers, Roger

Strangely, mine being an import it doesn't have headlight washers.  And I'm assuming it came from a warmer part of Japan because it doesn't have heated front seats either.  But it does have two screen wash reservoirs, one to wash the screen and the other to rinse off the screen wash with clean water!

56 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

Strangely, mine being an import it doesn't have headlight washers.  And I'm assuming it came from a warmer part of Japan because it doesn't have heated front seats either.  But it does have two screen wash reservoirs, one to wash the screen and the other to rinse off the screen wash with clean water!

Now that is just being posh 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, RgrWynne said:

Now that is just being posh 😂😂😂

More than you think, my screen wash water comes from Harrods own natural spring, and it's flown from London to my house by pink feathered nymphs!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, The-Acre said:

Harrods own natural spring

I think that's the one in Peckham actually

Malc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Malc said:

I think that's the one in Peckham actually

Malc

Damn, I knew I'd be found out!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, The-Acre said:

It’s exactly the same with mine.....we do have a flare tube though 😀

29 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

It’s exactly the same with mine.....we do have a flare tube though 😀

And my flare tube (complete with flare) expires this year!

IMG_20200506_112224695.jpg

2 hours ago, The-Acre said:

And my flare tube (complete with flare) expires this year!

IMG_20200506_112224695.jpg

Surprised to see that, they are normally removed before shipping for obvious reasons. If your LS does ever break down you can be totally JDM and set it off behind the car 😀

55 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

Surprised to see that, they are normally removed before shipping for obvious reasons. If your LS does ever break down you can be totally JDM and set it off behind the car 😀

It surprised me as well.  I did leave it at home last year before our Eurotunnel crossing!