Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shopping Car?

Ian M

1 hour ago, Ian M said:

This one has just popped up literally the other side of the city from me.  It's silver but it's a face-lift with a cream interior and very low mileage.  May be of interest. 

https://www.cargurus.co.uk/Cars/l-Used-Lexus-SC-430-Derby-d3399_L965137#listing=143594238

Thanks Ian . Im on it...yesterday morning . Holding deposit given 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nicnac said:

PS : Whats your paint code? 😊

Can't remember and it's pouring with rain, so not going out to the garage to check just now. 

5 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Can't remember and it's pouring with rain, so not going out to the garage to check just now. 

MATADOR RED MICA - 3R1................. just kidding . I will be in the SC looking out so the interior is the important colour scheme for me . The Silver will do !. Its also less of an attention getter , which sort of suites me to . I sometimes think cars are a little like ladies . The more beautiful , the more somebody wants to steal them . 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Correct, it is Matador Red Mica and I have just looked on line to confirm it's 3R1.

I drove a loan car with Mica Red 3R1 paint code back in 2009 when my IS250Auto MM was in for warranty work on the camshaft sprocket locking pauls . The  IS220 d was striking , but not the striking of the SC . I dont know what it is , but it just suites the SC  so well . 

• Like 2

On 6/6/2020 at 10:03 AM, nicnac said:

Thanks Ian . Im on it...yesterday morning . Holding deposit given 

I see the ad has disappeared.  Have you done the deed?

2 minutes ago, nicnac said:

Should be still up ....... until tomorrow😉

PS Did you see the white 2009 one at syntner .15K .......... not my colour but ..............