Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jumped forums today 😀

I have a 1994 Toyota Celsior JDM import aka Lexus LS400 which has tatty front passenger seats and despite contacting several repair companies I am no nearer a solution.

I have located a set of seats from a late model GS300 (2004) in good condition and a good colour match but I don’t know if they will fit to the existing mountings in mine.

Could someone get me some measurements of the seat runners mounting holes front to rear and side to side to see if this conversion is feasible, the actual width of the seat base side to side would also help.

Thank you,

Steve.

Just had a closer look at mine and may have hit the buffers. the inner seat rail on the LS is attached to the transmission tunnel not the floor.

Just now, rich1068 said:

Typical. I came home in the Saab. If you don't get an answer in the meantime I'll measure up over the weekend.

Cheers Rich, no rush as it may not work out.

Just thinking aloud here Steve  ......  watching the Repair Shop on tv these days  .............  might there be a local college or whatever, professional apprentice maybe ( when lockdown finishes ) where your seat upholstery needs might be a good challenge at an economic price and all the while being overseen by an " expert " who will ensure a brilliant repair undertaken !

Malc