Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just seen this mentioned on Pistonheads. The ultimate LS maybe?

You'd really have to be driven in it rather then drive it to get the most from it. I wonder how the handling is effected with the extra length just added into the middle of it.

spacer.png

https://www.ebay.de/itm/LEXUS-LS-400-LONG-/283866588383?fbclid=IwAR3alhNN5cCB4HwLrQQ-uJSl6yy0vKyNH5Aly_fzx8G8OPTsYeXIeg6CkAo

Left hand drive is ok when you get used to it. I've had a chevy dayvan daily driver and a 1955 Cadillac coupe de'ville. A bit hairy when you first start driving them but you soon adapt.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

Nien danke mein ist besserer Ich denke.

oh come come, if it was free you'd say yes I'm sure :wink3:

but at 39k euros well, the Saudis must be going broke with all that oil not selling

Malc

Price is on the high side...but it is one-off, plus from a little further investigation it looks like a genuine Lexus custom build which surely makes it worth a few more euros. 

Now if it had a stretched boot than it would be my thing.

Always find that when we have 4 adults out on a road trip for a long weekend the boot is just a shade too small for the luggage the walking gear and the bottles of boooze my wife and my mates wife like to take along (just in case).  Another 20cm on the boot would do.

If I had 39000 euros burning a hole in my pocket I would buy one, only long as it would fit next to 460, the MX5, and   Toyota Hilux (for going to the tip), all of which would fit in the large garage of the large house I dream of now and again.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links