Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For Those That Followed My Alloy Spraying

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

O.k cheap as chips was on a roll right he said I am going to refurb my alloys myself.. £50 worth of aerosols and away we go.. all was going well as many of you may have seen.. now I must let you know all of this was being done in my bathroom due to living in a flat with no garage or shed.. well again as you know i have been stripping them and cleaning them but last night i had put one in the bath out the way.. I popped out to a friends and stayed a little longer than expected.. whilst i was away.. my dear other half wanted to take a bath and set about getting the wheel out.. (now those of you that have met her know she is not a very big girl) and she got the wheel to the top of the bath

V

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

And yes you have guessed it.. She dropped it... :crybaby: Now I have a 9" split in the bath and have to buy a new one.. So my saving on the wheels has now cost me dearly as the colour of the bath is no longer available an i need to get a whole new bathroom suit

:sick:

craig

that is bad luck !

sorry

i cant help but laugh though  :blush:

any pics  :lol: .... :blush:  :blush:

here you go just for you...

Luck I work for Jewsons builders merchants and can get a suite cheap..well cheapish

ive stopped laughing now :crybaby:

Bit of the old fibre glass matting and another can of aerosol in the matching colour and it will look fine :) ,seriously though glyn c is right i broke my sink in my old house and the colour was no longer avaliable they replaced the whole lot in white so give em a ring .hows the wheel :D