Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any One Got ?

Probably because they don't really want you to have them

Spot on. Give you a manual to do the work yourself, or, Make them really expensive so you take your car to the Lexus garage everytime!! :lol:

I'm sure a Lexus dealer will be along soon to tell us otherwise :P

I called Haynes up to see if a service manual was due out for the IS but they said not as yet but if they had enough requests then they would consider doing one .So I think we should all keep mithering them.

oh well looks like i will have to get to know a dealer very well

but my mission is to have the books before the summer

without having to pay too much for them

Thanks everyone

matt

I called Haynes up to see if a service manual was due out for the IS but they said not as yet but if they had enough requests then they would consider doing one .So I think we should all keep mithering them.

I suggested this about a month ago but there were no takers.

How many members do we have? 5000+? im sure haynes would listen then :winky:

Exellent,i think this topic should be pinned.And im not very good at composing emails but if someone could do one so every1 could just copy and paste it into a new email.also which email is everyone going to sent to ? manual enquiries or technical enquiries?

I just sent this to manual enquiries.feel free to use it as a template :)

Hi,

Im a member of the Lexus Owners Club and we have set a link up for people to mail about a manual for the Lexus IS200 and possibly other models,as several of us were told that if enough people showed an interest then you would consider developing one.I look forward to your response.

Kind Regards

Paul Hunt

It would be great if everyone who reads this post takes a minute to email them even if there not interested in a manual.you never know you just might need one yourself one day ;)