Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Time to say goodbye... Soonish

1 hour ago, scudney said:

Any reason(s)?

You lot 😉

Nah, returning to my Honda roots and going for the FK8 Civic Type R (you know...  The one that looks like a Halfords advert).

Its subject to me test driving the Civic as I had a social distance viewing at my house today when Honda brought the Type R around mine.  I was allowed to get in it, just not drive it as officially they aren't open for sales yet 😉

15 minutes ago, Comedian said:

It is at times like this people do have to consider downgrading.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Cheeky C U Next Tuesday.

I just need to improve my lap times 😉

• Like 2

I do like them actually. I could be tempted by a new GR Yaris. Not sure I could give up the aural pleasure though.

Good luck with your new toy [emoji106]

5 minutes ago, Comedian said:

I do like them actually. I could be tempted by a new GR Yaris. Not sure I could give up the aural pleasure though.

Good luck with your new toy emoji106.png

All subject to test drive....  So may be stuck for a while yet but I am hoping a 2018, 1 owner with 11k on clock isn't a dog.

They sound terrible though (as does most things other than a V8+) so exhaust will be needed...  Saw this film about overnight parts from Japan...  May have to do that 😉

1 hour ago, Cactus said:

Yep...  Pretty sure.

As much as that car is a beast, I just fancy something newer, cheaper to run and a bit different to what I have had for 4 years.  2nd longest period I have owned a car.  The longest, ironically, was my 1st DC2 Integra Type R.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Comedian said:

That was quick.

Good luck with the new car.

Thanks buddy.

I had someone contact me from the Lexus Facebook group about it when I 1st mentioned it was going.

Honda brought forward the date the Type R was available so dropped the price to just above the part ex value as I didn't want it to end up on a forecourt for about 3/4k more than I part ex'd her for.  

I pick the Type R up at 10am tomorrow 🙂

Dodgy front tyre angle picture was to negotiate new tyres with salesman.  They are replacing all four for tomorrow 🙂

Screenshot_20200526-141027.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
wonder why the new owners flogging it so soon?

Hiya, I know the owner and a genuine reason for the sale. Opportunity came up to take a family members car and he likes to work on cars, he’s no reason to touch the ISF as it’s already done by Pete.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 9:07 AM, Spunkmeyer said:

Hiya, I know the owner and a genuine reason for the sale. Opportunity came up to take a family members car and he likes to work on cars, he’s no reason to touch the ISF as it’s already done by Pete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did he manage to sell it ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links