Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

14 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

The best looking of all LS wheels in my opinion.

And I never knew the DHP wheels were Italian!

Sto molto bene 😀

Seems like a lot of money to me, obviously a wheel refurb company but sold needing refurbishment and  all new tyres, heading towards a grand to get them right.

• Like 1

There you are take your pick of another Lexus optional wheel. Both these are made by OZ in Italy. Front is DHP shown without the centre cap. I need my wrist slapping for doing that. The centre caps are still in my garage to this day. The car and wheels are long gone. Some where in my photos I have a picture of the inside of the rim showing all the wheel details. The DHP's went to a lad from Liverpool who used this site some years ago. The rear's went with the car years ago.

IMG_4582.JPG

On 5/20/2020 at 9:24 AM, 39buss said:

There you are take your pick of another Lexus optional wheel. Both these are made by OZ in Italy. Front is DHP shown without the centre cap. I need my wrist slapping for doing that. The centre caps are still in my garage to this day. The car and wheels are long gone. Some where in my photos I have a picture of the inside of the rim showing all the wheel details. The DHP's went to a lad from Liverpool who used this site some years ago. The rear's went with the car years ago.

IMG_4582.JPG

Those rears are what I have now. As you say, genuine OZ and I don't think I've seen them on anything else before now.

IMG_20200301_132928.jpg

The odd  few MK2 GS 300's sometimes turn up with these wheels on. Nice looking wheel and the DHP's look good on the GS as well

On 5/20/2020 at 9:24 AM, 39buss said:

IMG_4582.JPG

Hi. I've direct messages you 39buss. 🙂

This was in very good nick when I sold it with a fresh MOT to a man from Largs in Scotland possibly 10/12 years ago. I picked them up from Newcastle Central and they drove it home.

I'm pretty sure these cap are the ones I have in the garage.  I think its probably nearer 7/8 years since I sold this one.

Lexus 028.jpg