Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Warranty Wise top 15 most reliable cars - guess who's no 1 !

His 15 unreliable ones were mostly German. But they always get a big thumbs up in reviews . Must be good for the back pocket.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Lots of clutch claims mentioned. Wonder what went wrong that was not wear and tear? I had an aygo clutch fail within manufacturers warranty - claim denied.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Don't those policies exclude the vast majority of things that are likely to go wrong, i.e. anything that can be put down to wear and tear? I never bother taking aftermarket warranties as they just seem like a scam. Lots of people either won't bother claiming or will have claims rejected - I wonder how that factors into the reliability statistics.

Seems like if you own an RX there's definitely no point in taking one of their warranties anyway!

Also curious is how the video talks about issues with clutches, brakes.. both things that are almost always wear and tear and not going to be covered by a 3rd party warranty. I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing is a marketing stunt aimed at getting people to buy their warranties.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links