Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

White LC500 sport+

They are rare cars, so finding one in the colour of choice is difficult unless you want the colour all the demonstrators and press cars came in.

There is one white one, but essentially new - and you could probably negotiate a new one cheaper.

https://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/en/used-lexus/Lexus/Lc-Coupe/500h-35-Sport-2dr-Auto-t7cah77

• Like 1

No mention of budget,but there are other non white colours at main dealers,black,grey,silver.

When I was hunting for mine last year I wanted red or white .In the end I settled on my Sport in white as it met my main requirements as I wasn’t bothered about the Sport + extras but did want the larger wheels,carbon roof and ML sound system and a really low mileage.

I know some dealers have demo units which are not yet advertised,so a call round might find what you are looking for.

I don’t think any 17 or 18 plate car would be anywhere near as high as £65k.The 68plate at Cheltenham was one I looked into last October and is now £57k but it’s red.

Unfortunately there is only one main dealership in Scotland who couldn’t help and most of the other ones are closed due to the Covid crisis. If anyone knows of a dealership with a white demo I would be much obliged.

• Like 1

I believe Lexus Nottingham have a 20 plate Sport + in white. It’s advertised at almost list but they will know that is way off realistic.

There are a couple of white ones within your price range on the Lexus website... Including a very nice launch edition for less that £55k.

(There is also one of the new green ones... For£90k)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10 Plus using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 2:22 PM, Alan McKay said:

Hi Guy’s, does anyone know where I can pick up a white LC500 sport+. The only ones I can find are yellow or red. Thanks Alan.

There’s a brand new V8 white/red sport + at Lexus Nottingham

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 10:16 PM, Mudbutler said:

There’s a brand new V8 white/red sport + at Lexus Nottingham

Looks beautiful, I was drooling over it a week or so back.

Apologies for the poor photography.

20200528_120322.jpg

• Like 1