Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ghost II immobiliser

Just had the little baby fitted.  That should aid security along with the Faraday box I bought for the keys.  God, do I sound paranoid?

So, the Ghost is TASSA approved, should I be contacting my insurance company?

12 minutes ago, Phooey said:

Just had the little baby fitted.  That should aid security along with the Faraday box I bought for the keys.  God, do I sound paranoid?

So, the Ghost is TASSA approved, should I be contacting my insurance company?

If we say NO, then do NOT believe us.

You should be  asking the other Party to your Insurance Contract Paul. 

1 minute ago, Phooey said:

No system is infallible, John.  I would rather make the effort or we may as well just leave the door open for them!

You are right Paul.

There are Members of this and other Forums however who do not ask the right question of the right people/Organisation.

No Forum Member can provide a definitive/authoritative answer to a question about a contractual matter to which he is not a Party.

I`m glad it has worked out well for you Paul. Continue to enjoy your IS.

7 hours ago, Phooey said:

Just rang them and was told I need not inform them! A bloody mind field with what different companies require.

Would have been nice to get a discount but I guess not on their approved list of additional security devices.

11 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

Would have been nice to get a discount but I guess not on their approved list of additional security devices.

To be honest, I didn't expect a discount Colin but surprised about not required to inform them.  I declared car with no additions or mods.  I am sure if I had a prang the additional immobiliser would be of interest to them then!