Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dashcam Install LC500

Neotate

Hi

Does anyone have a fuse diagram for the rear fuse box on the LC500, Im trying to install a Dash cam with parking and looking for which fuses to tap for Perm Power and Acc Power

Thanks

when my dash cam was fitted he removed the pannel by the passenger door and took power from there, the only thing he said was that he had to leave the cover of the fuse box because of the fuse connection he used, once the pannel was put back you can't see the fuse box and he left the cover in my glove box.

• 3 months later...
On 5/25/2020 at 8:58 AM, wendle said:

when my dash cam was fitted he removed the pannel by the passenger door and took power from there, the only thing he said was that he had to leave the cover of the fuse box because of the fuse connection he used, once the pannel was put back you can't see the fuse box and he left the cover in my glove box.

Wendle, I'm looking to install my own but not sure which fuse would be best. Any chance you can take a photo of yours so I can see which one the installer tapped into?

Cheers!

Hi Stuart.

the only problem is that i don't know how the cover was removed and i am a bit reluctant to start pulling it about.

i could give you the guys number who fitted it, i am quite sure he would help you 

below is a photo of the pannel and the fuse cover he had to leave off.

sorry i can't be more helpful

IMG_1599.jpeg

IMG_1600.jpeg

Hi wendle,

Thanks for getting back to me, it's actually super easy to get to the fuse box. If you look in the passenger footwell you will see the underside panel has 5 fasteners (I've circled 3 of them in the first image). If you push the tabs towards the front of the car and pull the panel down you'll be able to see the fusebox on the left (second image) to get a picture. Then the panel will just click back on. If you'd be happy to do that I would be grateful as I doubt whoever fitted it for you will be able to remember the specific fuse they used.

IMG_2018.jpeg

IMG_2019.jpeg

Hi Stuart,

here you go, not sure if its the red or blue for the dash cam or even both, i stay way away from electrics.

if you need anything else i will be happy to help if i can

nIMG_1636.thumb.jpeg.46b27fc6fe030fb17670a49aa59cdbeb.jpeg

IMG_1637.jpeg