Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Still looking for an exhaust

Hey guys 

with things due to open soon still on the lookout for an rcf aftermarket exhaust. If anyone is looking to sell theirs or sees any good deals on new ones (I’m fairly flexible on what I’ll put on) please let me know

kind regards 

simran 

Yes I did contact Hayward and scott before lockdown for a custom switchable cat back  unit but they were a bit coy about how much it would cost. Anyone have a reference ?

16 hours ago, Drssg said:

Yes I did contact Hayward and scott before lockdown for a custom switchable cat back  unit but they were a bit coy about how much it would cost. Anyone have a reference ?

Try Pipe Craft in Basildon, Dean did my SS cat back with resonator removal for £720 were H&S wanted over £1100, speak to Dean I’m sure he’ll be able to help 

Is anything other than a Quicksilver going to raise warranty issues? Although I still think the GT Haus and Armytrix with the remote controlled valve is by far the best idea.

• Like 1

I confirmed with Lexus sidcup that Any cat back system would be fine with the warranty (mine is a 2018). My first preference is not custom fit and a subsequent installation by Lexus. I’m leaning towards an RR racing bazooka exhaust 

On 5/25/2020 at 12:24 AM, scudney said:

Why not have one custom built?🤔

Actually @Drssg , John's got a good idea there.

I've got a stock RC-F exhaust sat in my garage. Could make a nice project!

6 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Actually @Drssg , John's got a good idea there.

I've got a stock RC-F exhaust sat in my garage. Could make a nice project!

Interesting idea, I’m on nights currently but I wonder if someone could make a valved system from a stock exhaust 

56 minutes ago, Drssg said:

Interesting idea, I’m on nights currently but I wonder if someone could make a valved system from a stock exhaust 

Can definitely be done. Best part would be that you wouldn't be dicking with your own stock exhaust.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 7:27 PM, Flytvr said:

Can definitely be done. Best part would be that you wouldn't be dicking with your own stock exhaust.

Whereabouts are you ? Sounds like a plan and that place in Basildon womble mentioned may be able to help ? 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2020 at 10:08 PM, Drssg said:

Whereabouts are you ? Sounds like a plan and that place in Basildon womble mentioned may be able to help ? 

Gloucestershire