Sign in to follow this  
Haylands

2006 Lexus LS430, near mint...

2005 Lexus LS430 Facelifted 153,000 miles but in stunning condition. 11 Months MOT. It’s colour is Flint Mica with Light Grey leather interior. I bought this two years ago and have spent that time bringing it from good to excellent condition. It drives perfectly, with no funny noises, the gearbox changes as it should and it stops straight and level. The air suspension works perfectly. The bodywork is near mint, it has no dents or scratches, no car park dings and no bumper scuffs, it has some carefully touched in stone chips on the front. The wheels were refurbished when I bought it and are shod with four matching Dunlop Sport Max tyres which still have plenty of life left in them. It is fitted with a tow bar suitable for a small trailer. The interior is near unmarked, the leather has no scuffs, tears or stains, the drivers seat shows minimal wear compared to the others which really are in as new condition. The doortrims, headlining and other interior trim has no marks or damage, the sat nav surround is mint with no fingernail marks and chips like every other one I’ve seen. I had the half wood steering wheel professionally fully recovered in matching grey leather (I hate wood wheels!!) I fitted a Vias Technology MML-T1 ipod integration kit so you can now plug in your ipod and control and charge it through the original head unit, this also presses the “I Agree” button so you don’t have to press it every time you start. It has a set of genuine Lexus carpet mats.  Everything works as it should do, it has had two brand new, from Lexus, steering column motors fitted. The sat nav has last years map disc fitted. It has new bonnet and boot gas struts fitted.  It was MOT’d and serviced in April. In the last two years it has had new front lower wishbone bushes replaced with genuine Lexus items, New front discs and new pads all round. All fluids were changed when I bought it, including engine, gearbox, and rear axle oil, coolant and brakefluid. It has had an external gearbox oil cooler fitted to future proof it from the 430’s achilles heel, failure of the integral engine and gearbox radiator and destruction of the gearbox. So all in all a beautiful LS430 in near mint condition with no faults for a bargain price of £4,995 ono, due to the motorway miles it has done… It also comes with a host of spares including an unused refurbished extra spare wheel and a pair of good front air struts. it has a mint, unused tool kit, it even has an unopened torch in there (very rare) It has FSH, mostly Lexus, comes with lots of bills and three keys.

1637825986_Photo29-06-2018145743.thumb.jpg.f3ff0494890f559101e1493cb72c907c.jpg

1682879040_Photo29-06-2018145837.thumb.jpg.e3e7a3ae366b30076cf3e3e85bedbd7c.jpg

1979711687_Photo03-04-2019131629.thumb.jpg.fb17489aa6e577babe056b767a27ab95.jpg

1872474238_media(9).thumb.jpg.55428e5c5848a110644648fb1921a39f.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Pete, long time no see, the last time was at a meet in Doncaster when an ISF also turned up ( who was that?).

Go on then give us the price 😀

Look again Steve, the price is mentioned 😉

..."for a bargain price of £4,995 ono"

44 minutes ago, Farqui said:

Look again Steve, the price is mentioned 😉

..."for a bargain price of £4,995 ono"

Ooooops, I need an eye test I hear Durham’s the place 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks Steve, yes, good to hear from you...

Now provisionally sold to someone on here...

• Like 1