Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone. I’m new here. Bought a Lexus NX300h Sport (2015) a few months ago. Everything was great. But after a friend borrowed the car (And possibly fiddled about!) I now can’t get the tailgate / boot to open. Fob doesn’t work. Press and hold results in two beeps but no opening. Ditto the interior button - two beeps but no activity in the tailgate. It’s driving me mad trying to work out how to fix. 
Any clues? THANKYOU. 

3 minutes ago, EmilyAdelaide said:

Hi everyone. I’m new here. Bought a Lexus NX300h Sport (2015) a few months ago. Everything was great. But after a friend borrowed the car (And possibly fiddled about!) I now can’t get the tailgate / boot to open. Fob doesn’t work. Press and hold results in two beeps but no opening. Ditto the interior button - two beeps but no activity in the tailgate. It’s driving me mad trying to work out how to fix. 
Any clues? THANKYOU. 

Of use? 

• 1 year later...
On 5/30/2020 at 10:23 AM, EmilyAdelaide said:

Thanks - I had reviewed this chain before posting. Sadly still doesn’t work! 

On 5/30/2020 at 10:11 AM, EmilyAdelaide said:

Any clues? THANKYOU. 

Hi did you get anywhere with this? My boot was opening intermittently the nit opening at all. At a service they managed to reset it but told me that if it happened again I would have to have the electric lift posts replaced at £850 each plus labour plus VAT 🥺

On 8/1/2021 at 10:41 AM, Sparker7 said:

Hi did you get anywhere with this? My boot was opening intermittently the nit opening at all. At a service they managed to reset it but told me that if it happened again I would have to have the electric lift posts replaced at £850 each plus labour plus VAT 🥺

Would these be covered by the new free Relax warranty?

• Like 1

Yes, if the defect is attributable to "manufacturing or assembly" Paul !

Now, that is going to be difficult to prove at any point in time.

We all wait to see how the Terms and Conditions Document is to be interpreted, don`t we ?😉

• Like 1

20 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Yes, if the defect is attributable to "manufacturing or assembly" Paul !

Now, that is going to be difficult to prove at any point in time.

We all wait to see how the Terms and Conditions Document is to be interpreted, don`t we ?😉

We do indeed 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links