Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I hope that this message finds all LS owners (and others) fit and well in these strange times. I had a good day yesterday because I was able to pay off the final lump of finance on my LS600h with Lexus Financial Services so I now own this fine vehicle outright. I've still got over a year left on the manufacturer warranty that was supplied with the car (3 years in total) so intend to keep it until this time next year at least. I just need to get a couple of new front tyres and she'll be in fine fettle. 

At that point, who knows what to do next. Keep it and enjoy it. I don't think I'll find a better example. Upgrade to a newer model? I was also quite taken with the LC but I don't know if I could live with the almost unusable 2 rear seats.

• Like 2

I think you have to accept the LC is essentially a two seater. The other thing is it is much lower down. I like you really like it, and would love one, have never sat in one. In my mind I am still 30, but for everyday use, I think you have to think of the practicalities. If I can get my wife to believe the RX 450h is not too big, as compared to her Jazz😂😂, I guess when my LS 430 goes that would be my choice. On the other hand , the LC is, in my opinion, pretty sensational.

42 minutes ago, jpjsavage said:

I hope that this message finds all LS owners (and others) fit and well in these strange times. I had a good day yesterday because I was able to pay off the final lump of finance on my LS600h with Lexus Financial Services so I now own this fine vehicle outright. I've still got over a year left on the manufacturer warranty that was supplied with the car (3 years in total) so intend to keep it until this time next year at least. I just need to get a couple of new front tyres and she'll be in fine fettle. 

At that point, who knows what to do next. Keep it and enjoy it. I don't think I'll find a better example. Upgrade to a newer model? I was also quite taken with the LC but I don't know if I could live with the almost unusable 2 rear seats.

Good news indeed JP.

As regards what to do next, does one really need to move on from Heaven ?

• 1 month later...

I'm in the same boat as you! Just finished paying off the £2,900 credit card finince for the LS430 I bought last year.

On a serous note. If you had bought a Merc S class, I would advise you to trade it in before the manufacturers warrenty expired, and I'm speaking from personal experiance!

Having had a Lexus LS for over 11 years following my S Class disaster, my advice is keep it. They are by far the most reliable luxury cars on the road.

(Watch Scotty Kilmer on You Tube.)

John N

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1