Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So who remembers RoboCop.

For those who remember these films ( for those that don’t please google 😀) Here’s something you don’t see everyday never mind have the chance to buy with all that money saved from not going on holiday.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254208236291?ul_noapp=true&fbclid=IwAR3qJc9ddc3iDCx1Dx3XlmKHqYjAz3kCHS3zuyvUqjPIyg4fLiNvxgHHCzA

• Like 2

Cool :smile:

I remember the film well, and you are right, I don't recall seeing one of these cars before.

Although, as far as the cars in the film are concerned, what always sticks out to me is that they couldn't leave the underground car park without whacking the bottom of the car :smile:

Classic film though that I highly recommend a viewing of for those that haven't seen it.

• Like 1

has anyone anywhere a Dukes of Hazzard car for sale ..................  it self cleans going through the local stream too :yes:

Malc

33 minutes ago, Malc said:

has anyone anywhere a Dukes of Hazzard car for sale ..................  it self cleans going through the local stream too :yes:

Malc

I'd love one of those, a beautiful machine.  The only setback being the doors didn't open do I'm not sure I'd manage to slip in and out through the open window anymore!

64d33b4e81f66eaa2c8cac158653785307-23-dukes-of-hazzard.2x.rhorizontal.w710.jpg

18 hours ago, steve2006 said:

For those who remember these films ( for those that don’t please google 😀) Here’s something you don’t see everyday never mind have the chance to buy with all that money saved from not going on holiday.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254208236291?ul_noapp=true&fbclid=IwAR3qJc9ddc3iDCx1Dx3XlmKHqYjAz3kCHS3zuyvUqjPIyg4fLiNvxgHHCzA

A car from Robocop you say? This is the only car from Robocop

• Like 1
  • Haha 1