Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Leather Conditioning

Steve

I bought some of the Zymol stuff after a recommendation on here (think it was Claire) and that's pretty good too - haven't tried the Autoglym conditioner yet so can't do a one to one comparison though mate, have got some in the shed so might give it a dabble over the weekend

I used Autpglym on mine (black leather) and was unimpressed - it dried leaving loats of white reidue in the grain.

Asked around at work and a guy into old Jags put me onto Gliptone - it is fantastic - http://www.liquidleather.com/ - look there for info.

The smell is great IMO and it really does soften the leather up nicely.

yeah i did notice that colin.. but thats sort of good.. but not for the passenger! :)

but i dont think they have been treated before so I wanted to start getting them soft.. then look for a real ace brand and one summers day blitz the car

too cold today to do much!

Asked around at work and a guy into old Jags put me onto Gliptone - it is fantastic

Nice one, think there's a deal on that over in Gold - had forgotten about this one so will have to try some now :)

• 3 weeks later...

Tried Gliptone in the past as the outlet was in Manchester,very handy. Tried Zymol & found it "top dog". It returns my leather to its origonal black and does not leave any white marks. Yes it may cost a bit more but the finish is well worth it.The leather also retains its "new" finish for longer than any other products I have tried. :)