Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

lexus rc500 anyone

Saw the title and thought it was something id missed but no its a nice orange rcf

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2018-Lexus-RC-500-5-0-463-2dr-Auto-Plus-Pack-COUPE-Petrol-Automatic/224031835924

That's my local dealer. Someone's been on the double espresso. 

Its been sat there for some time now obviously, went to have a close up before lockdown but the better half won't entertain the colour . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doog442 said:

That's my local dealer. Someone's been on the double espresso. 

Its been sat there for some time now obviously, went to have a close up before lockdown but the better half won't entertain the colour . 

Had exactly the same conversation with my wife, the upside was there was no argument when I suggested a carbon instead....

I did question the contents of the Plus Pack some time ago, my thinking was it must have everything including the TVD. Sadly it appears to be only confusing sales bollocks. 

• Like 1

Popped down today for a second look as its near my mums who I was visiting.

Poole seagulls have left their mark and I'm sure there's an RCF under there somewhere.

I've researched the car and it's the same that was on sale at Lexus Swindon in October albeit with 3K more on the clock, it was mentioned on here back then.    

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I’ve just bought this car, wish me luck! First-time Lexus owner. Pick it up next week - cannot wait - especially as I’m moving from an 8-seater MPV 😂 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, crt79 said:

Hi, I’ve just bought this car, wish me luck! First-time Lexus owner. Pick it up next week - cannot wait - especially as I’m moving from an 8-seater MPV 😂 

Welcome, there are a few RCF owners down here in Hampshire.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, crt79 said:

Congrats and welcome to zee F club 😉 I see you are reside in Hampshire, hopefully local to me, be nice to see another Lexus F around my parts!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Congrats and welcome to zee F club 😉 I see you are reside in Hampshire, hopefully local to me, be nice to see another Lexus F around my parts!

Forgot and one GSF owner in and around Hampshire

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, crt79 said:

Thanks for the welcome. Well, 3 days in to RCF ownership and I can confidently say that I absolutely adore the car!

B8B62395-396B-448D-B0D2-3B49A870F9AD.jpeg

Looks lovely and well done for buying it. :thumbsup: I see another orange one has popped onto the market in Fordingbridge.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, doog442 said:

Looks lovely and well done for buying it. :thumbsup: I see another orange one has popped onto the market in Fordingbridge.

Yes I saw that yesterday not too far away from me either

6 minutes ago, B1RMA said:

Yes I saw that yesterday not too far away from me either

I'm playing golf out that way this afternoon, might pop over for a look just in case anyone's interested in its condition.