Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hybrid Health Check....

Ok I have been meaning to get my is300h a hybrid health check up since I bought it in March 2019... However the dealership isn't exactly on my door step so a special trip is needed. I have now booked my car in for a health check while I pick up a spare part for the Mrs ct200h. My question is, what exactly do they do? Do they need access to the hybrid Battery? Because at the moment my sub is sitting in the boot... Or will they just plug in their computer and run a load of tests... Any insight would be appreciated.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

A useful video,but it needs updating.

15 years now (not 10) and a max mileage of 150,000 cover, although the car`s actual mileage can be unlimited.

Each Hybrid check is good for 10,000 miles,but car`s odometer if it reads, say 200,000 at end of year 14 needs to read less than 210,001 for a claim to be successful within the final year of cover ?

Comments invited. I will now retire to my Bunker!

• Like 1

A video:

Thanks for the video, so it looks like it's done by plugging in their diagnostic machine. I will leave my sub in the boot and see if they say anything about getting access to the hybrid Battery.... [emoji6]

1 hour ago, Inazone said:

Thanks for the video, so it looks like it's done by plugging in their diagnostic machine. I will leave my sub in the boot and see if they say anything about getting access to the hybrid battery.... emoji6.png

If it's a trek, I'd give them a call first.

I can't see it being an issue, but best to check.

If it's a trek, I'd give them a call first.
I can't see it being an issue, but best to check.
It's only a small sub box, which I made removable, so worst comes to the worst can remove it when I'm there...