Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheels For Sale

Taz_1

Got a set of 18" Toora platinum 5 alloys for sale. Still actually on my I.S, they are the same ones as scott had on his. They come with toyo tyres, condition is very good apart from the few scuffs (thanks to missus).

i have just bought my self a set of 18" Alessio Turbo's............

Ok, due to some members reckoning that £600 was a bit pricey then i have just altered the price to £500, hows that? £100 straight off, come on now LEXy owners sum1's gotta have them, i need the dosh!!! :)

post-29-1079124364.jpg

They look excellent on my GS300 Sport - got them from a tip off from someone on this site - though I daren't tell you how much I paid as you're selling yours ... :whistling: :shutit:

well since i purchased mine for over a "G" and they are only 6 mnths old (although they dont look it thanks to the wifey) i think sum1 will get a bargain at around £600 or COM ON GUYS THROW IN SUM SENSIBLE OFFERS!!!

well since i purchased mine for over a "G" and they are only 6 mnths old (although they dont look it thanks to the wifey) i think sum1 will get a bargain at around £600 or COM ON GUYS THROW IN SUM SENSIBLE OFFERS!!!

some guy picked up a set of them wheels for £500 i think and they was A1 like NEW :whistling: i think you may be asking to much mate :whistling: but you never know you could have some one come a long :ph34r:

Marcus - that 'some guy' was me and yeah they were/are in A1 condition - even came with machined spacers (worth £100) though I don't have any use for 'em (anyone interested ?) I paid considerably less than what's been offered here so you may have to drop the price ???

They look excellent on my GS300 Sport - got them from a tip off from someone on this site - though I daren't tell you how much I paid as you're selling yours ... :whistling: :shutit:

Ahem, I wonder where the tip off came from :whistling:

:angry: Com on guy's i thought we all suppose to help each other out ere???

Well i have reduced the price to £500 (posting will be extra) and they are NOT in a real bad condition anyway, i think i need to post up pics to prove it!!!

they also come with those machined spacers, chrome valve caps/bolts/locking nuts.

Forums

News

Membership