Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey guys, does anyone know what this is? I closed my boot before automatically and heard a funny sound. Never thought anything of it until I opened the boot and found this, I can’t a place where it might of come from. 
strange one, any advice? 

15CBEBA6-CFB3-47BE-98EF-6E40AD56C24D.jpeg

3539BEE6-80DA-430F-8A77-4B80A81C407D.jpeg

5825D0B1-0789-439A-8DB0-9C0D946ACE0D.jpeg

This is normally clipped to the inside of the rear door/hatch, where the luggage cover meets said door. It bridges the gap between the two.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10 Plus using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

It's just an 'extension' to the luggage cover. You can see from the fitting diagram that it fits to the curve of the tailgate and provides a way of keeping prying eyes out of the bit that would otherwise be open to any scrote looking in for valuables to purloin.

It's just a pity that they didn't think of that at the seat end of the boot like they did with the 2RXs.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Herbie said:

It's just an 'extension' to the luggage cover. You can see from the fitting diagram that it fits to the curve of the tailgate and provides a way of keeping prying eyes out of the bit that would otherwise be open to any scrote looking in for valuables to purloin.

It's just a pity that they didn't think of that at the seat end of the boot like they did with the 2RXs.

The pre facelift 3RX had an extension that clipped on to the back seat. I’m not sure why it was deleted for the facelift in 2012.