Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Swindon ISF - WU13 info?

I haven't personally been to see it but the chap who ended up buying mine went to view this one the previous weekend back in March. He said he wasn't overly impressed with the condition, particularly for the price when compared to mine.

He said this one had a few odd looking panel gaps at the front end which put him off. The front bumper and wing gaps didn't look quite right. If you look carefully in the photos, I am not sure if it is just a reflection but the offside front bumper looks like it has been distorted out of shape then not quite returned to its original shape.

He made a further comment about something - perhaps ingress of water into the boot but I can't remember exactly as it was over 10 weeks ago.

This one at Swindon is by no means awful and sounds like any small issues are easily rectifiable but when compared to mine which was immaculate and wanted for nothing, it was a no brainer.

Perhaps someone who lives locally may have some more info.

Edited by ollie isf
Edited to say offside front not nearside
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info

Dealer admitted it’s had rear bumper paint which off the video looks to be slightly mismatched but I haven’t been to see it yet as it’s not local to me. I’m just waiting for my sale to conclude before I go throwing my pennies down on its replacement. Have to be patient

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk