Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2021 Lexus IS

Look on the bright side, given the reliability of the IS, cheap running costs, unlikely to be banned due to emissions, and now lack of new stock, used priced will stay very firm, which is good for us existing owners.

• Like 1

Too much black plastic front and back. Grilles far too big and silly. They may as well not bother colour code the bumpers! 

Tacky light right across the back, no thanks. 

I'd also require a set of fog lights in the front bumper or I'm just not interested. 

To me it's not great looking 

21 minutes ago, Shada said:

Too much black plastic front and back. Grilles far too big and silly. They may as well not bother colour code the bumpers! 

Tacky light right across the back, no thanks. 

I'd also require a set of fog lights in the front bumper or I'm just not interested. 

To me it's not great looking 

I think it looks great, but the base model ( espcially in the grey colour)  looks even better than the F sport trim

Check out from 3:39  especially the front and the rear.

On 6/16/2020 at 8:23 PM, Casa1862 said:

Nice but made it look like a hatchback, a little like the Audi sportback or bmw 4 series gran coupe ie not obvious hatchback. It’s probably just me though.

Not a hatchback, compafe against the current .. if anything makes the current IS more of a htachback whoch iy isn;t thoiugh...

see comparison

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/lexus/2021-lexus-is-ar188704.html

The refresh IS is the best iteration of the IS so far..

What car should I buy in 2020, If I want smooth and quiet sedan?
Until now, IS was the only option. Since I have bad experience with turbo 4pots, it seems I have to go for some used car.