Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS460 - resetting the service info

I would first confirm with the garage if the filter was due to be changed as part of the service and if it has been replaced if required.

Resetting takes a minute.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

I would first confirm with the garage if the filter was due to be changed as part of the service and if it has been replaced if required.

Resetting takes a minute.

That's brilliant thank you! They have changed it but they said they couldn't work out how to reset that light!

21 minutes ago, TyrannosauRoss Lex said:

That's brilliant thank you! They have changed it but they said they couldn't work out how to reset that light!

And there hourly rate is ?

This is why the forum is such a valuable resource when the Dealership knows less than we do.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ambermarine said:

And there hourly rate is ?

This is why the forum is such a valuable resource when the Dealership knows less than we do.

And their hourly rate is ?

We learn so much, don`t we ?

Thank you Mr Berners Lee.

It is a garage who are the busiest tyre firm in Europe (or at least they were, not sure if that's still the case) - my Uncle is on the board of directors so my labour charge is £25/hour and I get parts at trade price....so I'm not really going to kick up much of a fuss for them not resetting a single light about an AC filter they have replaced ;) 

You can check it was replaced in about 3 mins by pulling it out from behind the glove box.

On my old Prius, Toyota said it needed replacing at about £47. Are you sure I said. Oh yes, our 'technician' has checked it. Oh, I said, that's odd as I replaced it yesterday with a new Bosch one! (£13). We checked it and I showed him it was pure white.

Some apologies, but that is why at a main dealer you are always nervous.