Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Nos Kit

SteveAudioX

A very happy bunny with a very happy purchase.

Must thank Mark at MDAutostyling for all his professional help and advice.

Looking forward to having the kit installed soon. But I await till my new insurance policy starts.

The kit looks great at first hand, professional build quality.

I went for what seems to be a highly polished 11Lb bottle, with 50BHP jets..And Braided hosing pipes. This kit is simular to Dave Ellen's kit. However I did go for the Mini Max controller as opposed to the Maximiser like Dave's.

I also went for the NOS activation switch supplied by Demon Tweeks and will also add a visual divice to the install to allow me to view when the NOS is active as well as when the throttle activates the boost.

I am planning at a later stage to buy the electronic bottle opener, again to have a visual indicator to tell me then the bottle is open or closed together with an electronic pressure guage with electronic connections to the bottle in stead of a pipe running to the guage.

Will post pictures up in my members garage soon.... :winky:

dave, steve, who you insured with,, DIG cant find anyone to insure me on the 300 WITH s/c or t/c let alone nos

Try greenlight insurance brokers 01277263030

the actual insurance company is Highway insurance top firm !

actually I've phoned round them all ..........warning them about you !! my cunning plan to remain faster :whistling:

dave, steve, who you insured with,, DIG cant find anyone to insure me on the 300 WITH s/c or t/c let alone nos

actually I've phoned round them all ..........warning them about you !! my cunning plan to remain faster :whistling:

yep tried them 1500 also WITHOUT any mods

looks like its time to go back to the IS200. i've got one to swap if you're interested ;)

Sorry to hear about that.

Adrian Flux..........may be worth a go (not for NOS as they dont do that)

Other than that I'd suggest browsing the back pages of Banzai magazine for brokers..............

was a suggestion that Loz gave me :blush:

you would need a trading name..........you could saay you were a small motor trader buying & selling cars.

The premium you would pay is dependant (to an extent on the max value of the car's you sell)

Not sure what proof you need to supply.

my mate pays £2k PA and is covered for his disco,wifes pugot and customers cars valued to 35K (fully comp)

hope this helps

Just for a little info if you have a wizard of nos system adrian flux will insure and at a discounted rate as it has all been agreed in a deal with them. They may require a certificate of installation but if you contact your agent or highpower you should get supplied one. Hope this helps you guys

Meanwhile....... Is NOS laughing gas? might play a little trick on Judy :P

Mark at TDi ... You better order somemore.. Be coming for refills now .. :winky:

I know theres a refill centre near where I work also in Hampshire.

oh...............My new Nos arming switch here ..

Just for a little info if you have a wizard of nos system adrian flux will insure and at a discounted rate as it has all been agreed in a deal with them. They may require a certificate of installation but if you contact your agent or highpower you should get supplied one. Hope this helps you guys

who did you speak to ?

Coz they were not interested in august