Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Service and LOC Discount

Car booked in for its second service next week and I just wanted to check my LOC membership to obtain the discount. Membership card has Nov 2019 date sticker on the back but I’m unsure if this is the issue date or the expiry date. Can anyone confirm which one it is as any discount from £520 is very welcome to my wallet.

45 minutes ago, Barry14UK said:

also assume you have checked your dealer accepts discount scheme as apparently not all do. 

Yes Barry, 10% on labour and 15% on parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Colin, 

Are using a main dealer to get the discount? What car / year / miles?

I am getting a 3 year plan now and the discount is over 20% compared to list price.

17 minutes ago, Ainis said:

Hey Colin, 

Are using a main dealer to get the discount? What car / year / miles?

I am getting a 3 year plan now and the discount is over 20% compared to list price.

Using main dealer, Lexus Edinburgh who gives the discount as above. 2018 RX450h and managed 13,000 miles so far.  Final price was £437.

My understanding is that not all Lexus dealershps offer the discount and for those that do it might not apply if you have the essential service option rather than the normal priced one for cars older than 5 years as this becomes a possibility.  From what I gather in reality it's the same service but offered at 'cut price' so they can retain your business rather than you going to a non Lexus garage who would be less expensive.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 11:52 AM, C Mclean said:

Check out the “Gold members - discounts” tab at the top of the page and it shows which dealers and what discount they give.

I have clicked on the Gold link and looked around but can't find anywhere where it lists the Lexus dealers participating in the promotion.