Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Original bulbs? probably still too early to tell. Just let it run as long as it can and when bulb starts giving issues then swap it out. I would just buy a pair of new bulbs and have it as backup. If you are changing to osram then swap it as a pair.

Is there any difference between the 2 osram bulbs in this thread.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, kellogsj said:

Is there any difference between the 2 osram bulbs in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't used the Osram's myself, but by the packaging one is Night Breaker Laser ad the other just says Xenarc which is there brighter technology which the night breaker one has. So could essentially be the same thing. The one on powerbulbs is very good price if you buy a pair you get the discount plus if you are a new customer and subscribe to their newsletter you get a further 20% off.

I haven't used the Osram's myself, but by the packaging one is Night Breaker Laser ad the other just says Xenarc which is there brighter technology which the night breaker one has. So could essentially be the same thing. The one on powerbulbs is very good price if you buy a pair you get the discount plus if you are a new customer and subscribe to their newsletter you get a further 20% off.

Thanks [emoji1303]

The Xenarc Night Breaker Laser is the latest and brightest Osram Xenon light.

Check out the  Xenarc range at osram.com 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
No problem, keep us posted on how it goes 

You was right, when I swapped the bulb to the other side that one went off a few nights ago. So now we know it was the bulb rather than the ballast. [emoji1303]

7 hours ago, kellogsj said:

You was right, when I swapped the bulb to the other side that one went off a few nights ago. So now we know it was the bulb rather than the ballast. emoji1303.png

Now it's time for some new bulbs. If upgrading to the Osrams make sure you change both bulbs

• Like 1

Now it's time for some new bulbs. If upgrading to the Osrams make sure you change both bulbs

Would it be better to buy 2 new osram bulbs in the link you sent me, or one OEM one from the the official Lexus spares.

11 minutes ago, kellogsj said:

Would it be better to buy 2 new osram bulbs in the link you sent me, or one OEM one from the the official Lexus spares.

I would just buy two new osrams. Even if I bought OEM, I would personally replace both as a pair because the colour won't match as the other bulb would have aged.

• Like 1

I would just buy two new osrams. Even if I bought OEM, I would personally replace both as a pair because the colour won't match as the other bulb would have aged.

I’ve just ordered the osrams. Thanks a lot for your help. [emoji1303]

• Like 1