Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New owner - nearly..

Hi Guys,

just ordered a new nx300h Takumi with panoramic roof.  This is my second Lexus having previously owned one of the first RX400h in the USA some years back, here's hoping the NX is just as good if not better.

Certainly has much more equipment and features etc which leads me to my question.

It seems to have a wifi hotspot function such that it can be used as an access point - I'd like to think using the cars internet connection would be more stable / faster than a mobile phone tucked away in the armrest.

I'm not sure if this facility is standard or an option - I read elsewhere it might be an option to have a SIM reader to connect to the chosen provider.

Any further info on this would be useful.

Thanks Tim

• Like 1

Hi Don,

Thanks for confirming my suspicions - I had taken a look at the user manual and options list but it still wasn't clear to me.

Final questions - any idea of the cost per month and is there a SIM  slot somewhere to connect to your network of choice or is it tied to a particular a carrier ?

Regards Tim

Thanks Colin, Don

I've spoken to the dealership about this but they said as it was a new feature they didn't know much about it, but one their guys was a 'techno wiz' and will help me set it up on delivery.

I used to work for Motorola / Google on cellular products in the USA so doubtless I'll figure it out once I get my hands on it !

Regards Tim

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links