Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

To all of the LPG fans out there, Dacia have just announced a new car already converted to run on Petrol and LPG.

However I cant think of a vehicle more opposite to  a Lexus , Cheers, Roger

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RgrWynne said:

To all of the LPG fans out there, Dacia have just announced a new car already converted to run on Petrol and LPG.

However I cant think of a vehicle more opposite to  a Lexus , Cheers, Roger

Having met both you and your very nice LS today I absolutely agree (and I mustn't leave your lovely wife out)  To be fair to Dacia they've come miles in terms of refinement.  In the mid 90's we were in Romania and the Dacia's of the period were grim to say the least, now they win awards!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Greer said:

If an LS400 has an LPG conversion you get both options, drive on either LPG or petrol, its the drivers choice

That's how all LPG works, whether factory-fitted as in Vauxhall or Dacia above, or whether it's an aftermarket conversion.

I just hope they get it right. The Vauxhalls were never brilliant and it gave LPG a bad name, whereas I, and many thousands of others, know it's a brilliant fuel that's better on the environmant, better on the engine and better on the wallet.

• Like 1

Certainly  couldn’t justify LPG on mine, I have a restricted yearly mileage of 3000 and do around 2000 normally. Since lockdown I filled up while petrol was cheaper for £88.00 and have since topped up twice at around £22.00 in 13 weeks. I’ve driven the lawnmower more than the car.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2