Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Spoilers

I'm picking up my Lexus IS200 next week, I can't wait!

She's a 2 year old SE with a big spoiler on the back (higher than the lip spoiler on the Sport). I'm also having Sport scuffplates fitted this week... the dealer threw them in as a sweetener which is nice.

When I first saw the car I assumed the spoiler wasn't a Lexus part but the dealer assured me it's a genuine Lexus accessory and an available option - it's just that I'd never seen one before (and I've not been able to find anything about it on the web yet).

As soon as I get the car I'll send in some pics - she looks a beaut!

fmrl

Wot colour you got?....not Royal Sapphire is it?, 'cos W Yorks 'aint big enuf' for the two of us :P

Here's my two penneth. I love that type of spoiler. They're just that little bit different. IMHO better than the lip one on the sport.

Also, it is a genuine lex part. Look under the right hand side.! (or if your boot lid is as shiny as it should be, look at the reflection of the underside of the spoiler!)

Cheers

Lofty.

fmrl

Wot colour you got?....not Royal Sapphire is it?, 'cos W Yorks 'aint big enuf' for the two of us :P

Here's my two penneth. I love that type of spoiler. They're just that little bit different. IMHO better than the lip one on the sport.

Also, it is a genuine lex part. Look under the right hand side.! (or if your boot lid is as shiny as it should be, look at the reflection of the underside of the spoiler!)

Cheers

Lofty.

No worries, my IS200 is astral black. I'll keep an eye out for you!

Just had my spoiler fitted so will post some piccys and see if you think its one of those.

Mine is like this (they dont have center columns but the photo isnt too clear)

Spolier

very well fitted by nick at autocosmetics and he is a mint guy too :D