FYI..

Just updated my map software today (25Jun20) to the following

Audio          1046
Navigation 1530
Navdb_version  2020 v1

Have fun...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, the satnav on my new (to me) UX250h seems to be quite out of date, and there's nothing in the owner's manual on how to update it. Can someone point me to a guide or instructions somewhere?

Thanks!

Nick

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 10:37 AM, EvilRacer329 said:

Hey guys, the satnav on my new (to me) UX250h seems to be quite out of date, and there's nothing in the owner's manual on how to update it. Can someone point me to a guide or instructions somewhere?

Thanks!

Nick

same here i cannot find any way to update maps .ux 250h.i have been on the portal it said a new map is available but cannot download onto pc or memory stick because it doesn't give me a link.

Hi

The satnav on my 9 month old car UX250h seems to be quite out of date as well, i have gone onto the ux portal and tried to do the free update with no luck ? it didn't give me a link to download  its been one week now very confused??. can anyone help. i love my Lexus ux Takumi 250h.only had it for two weeks. total average I'm getting over 50 mile's to the gallon.

marvin.

5 hours ago, pobrown said:

The portal doesn’t work - you need to look at the Tech site instead. 

Take a look at my thread in the NX forum

Just completed nav. software and map upgrades today, many thanks are due to Phil for sharing the detailed explanations. Took about 20 minutes to update the software and nearly 1 hour to carry install the map upgrade (and another 40 minutes to download the maps from website). The software is well worth the effort. I was seeing traffic queues indicated on the wrong side of the road - really frustrating- but this upgrade seems to have fixed this issue. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 10:37 AM, EvilRacer329 said:

Thanks!

Nick

If your car has the 13MM navigation system with micro SD-card in it you can get a 2020-2021 card on eBay for around 40 of your money (£ yes?) (we use € here).

I was fooled by the service centre here to buy original for a fortune as I was told that there were several car specific data on the original card coming from Japan and looking at the card it has no such thing on it at all. So next time I want to update my nav. card I get it on eBay.

• 1 year later...

Hi , have a UX250 2020 OCT Model , which I believe can be upgraded -Android Auto - anyone knows how we can carry out this ?

also , would this mean we can free up the USB port (to activate the Android Auto ), also anyone knows what feature sets are available 

thanks 

Sam 

Hi , The process of upgrading the 2022 v1 Map Update .

Observation  : Great steps on how to upgrade was on site , also the customer support Moses was excellent !.

the file size is about 12.2 Gig , and once the process starts it does take about 45 mins to upgrade .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links